Standard financing procedure
The standard procedure for financing the purchase of an apartment depends on the project being built.
- Non-returnable blocking deposit of:
50.000,- CZK - flat 1+kk,
100.000,- CZK - flat 2+kk,
150.000,- CZK - flat 3+kk,
200.000,- CZK - flat 4+kk,
250.000,- CZK - flat 5+kk
The maturity of the blocking deposit within 3 working days after the signing of the reservation agreement. The blocking deposit will be taken into account at the last installment of the purchase price of the flat.
- 30% of the purchase price of the flat. Within 14 days after completion of the internal plasters.
- 30% of the purchase price of the flat. Within 14 calendar days after the completion of the gross construction and submission of the declaration of the owner of the building under construction to the land register.
- 10% of the purchase price of the flat. Within 14 calendar days of signing the contract of future purchase agreement.
- 20% of the purchase price of the flat. Within 14 days after fitting the windows and completing the internal wiring.
- 10% of the purchase price of the flat. Payable before signing the purchase agreement. From this installment, the blocked deposit is deducted.
We will gladly provide you with the contractual documentation at an informative meeting.